My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It just doesn't seem possible...

That Eva is 18 months!!!  Where does the time go??
She loves to play SO BIG!...especially when she is standing up!
She is starting to enjoy standing more and more...and is cruising along furniture!  She likes to take "steps" while holding our hands!

Anything bro and sis do, Eva wants to do too.  She likes and demands to be in the middle of the action!

She LOVES to swing!
She LOVES stuffed animals!
She loves her little house!  She lets anyone in the house know when they shouldn't be in the house!

Eva is still a peanut!  She had her 18 month appointment yesterday is weighed 21 lbs 10 oz (13%).  She is 31" long. (30 %)  My itty bitty!

She talks like crazy!  I couldn't even begin to guess how many words she uses and uses right.  Her most used sentences are "I wanna go too!" and "I do it!"  I keep reminding her that she is only 18 months...not 2!  She is still receiving physical therapy and will until she is walking independantly.  We just dropped down to once a month though!

She's still a picky eater which is really pain with her food allergies that already limit the foods we   We can offer.  We just keep offering and hope that she'll take something.

I'm not sure what Eva is going to think with sis and bro heading back to school soon....I think she's really going to miss them!  Hopefully Mommy won't be too boring. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails