My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Monday, November 1, 2010

An "incredible" Halloween!

Kira and Dylan were sooooo excited about Halloween this year.  This was the 1st year that I really just let them dress up as whatever they wanted with no trying to get the costumes I wanted.....they were thrilled.

We were in Iowa over the weekend.  We went to Story City on Saturday for family pictures with Jason's family.  It was beautiful day so the kids enjoyed playing at the park after pictures were done then we headed back to CF to go trick or treating at
Hy-Vee.  Exciting I know but the kids couldn't wait!!

Eva is wearing the same costume that Kira did!








We headed back to Madison on Sunday and the kids were eating dinner when the 1st trick or treater rang our doorbell....dinner over! :-)  Eva and I stayed at home while Jason took Kira and Dylan out.




It was a fun Halloween but this Mommy is glad that it only comes once a year.....and I'll be glad when the candy is gone or forgotten because I'm sick of hearing about it! ;-)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails