My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Friday, December 31, 2010

"I stuck!"

Eva keeps getting herself "stuck" lately and it's getting pretty funny!  She'll be playing and then I'll hear "I stuck!  I stuck!  Help!"

She was "wrestling" Dylan and somehow got stuck!
She LOVES her dino that she got for Christmas but about half the time she gets "stuck" getting off or on!  She'll figure it out!  Luckily she's only really fallen off once!!...of course, it was on the tile!

And today was probably the funniest!  She was in the bathroom with Kira...Kira came out and Eva didn't.  I called her a couple of times and she was saying something but I couldn't figure out what.  Then I realized that she was saying "I stuck!"  So like any good Mommy, I got up to figure out where she was stuck but made sure I grabbed the camera 1st!!  She had stepped up on the stool in the bathroom but couldn't figure out how to get down.
She just looks guilty!

And just a few hours later.......STUCK AGAIN!!!



3 comments:

Serving the King said...

Too cute! Ha! The one of the stool makes me giggle. That is just precious!

Havens Family said...

HA! Love it! The video is so cute! And her "stuck" in the basket? So adorable!

Mandy said...

ROFL! She is so stinking cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails