It's been 8 days since Kira had her tonsils and adenoids out. This is where she is about 18 hours a day.....
On Saturday we noticed that she had a barky sounding cough. I wasn't sure if it was par for the course or if I should be worried. By Sunday, I was worried. She was up most of the night coughing Saturday night which I'm sure was extremely unpleasant while recovering from having her tonsils and adenoids out. I called the ENT on-call who heard her over the phone and said, yep, sounds like croup. We start nebs and hoped that would take care of it.
Nope.
She took it one step further and has pneumonia. Why not? Of course she does. I don't think I need to go into how miserable she has been. Little sleep. Pain that's hard to get under control with all the coughing. Not good.
No comments:
Post a Comment