My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dylan's new adventure

Several months ago Dylan started asking when he could do martial arts.  I wasn't ready for the commitment and wasn't confident in how he would handle that situation for many reasons.  Well, he didn't let up so we finally decided to give it a whirl.  Well, the 1st trial class was what I would call an "epic fail!"  And I was prepared to throw in the towel and try again sometime down the road.  I was "convinced" to try it again...and I am so glad that I did!  He LOVES it and is doing great!!

 Warm-ups are pretty darn funny to watch! 
 (Clearly I need to figure out how to use the "action" mode on my camera now!)



 Working on "basics" with Mr Dean.
I did a few videos at his last class....I thought they would be fun to have so we can look back as he progresses and figures things out more!!
He LOVES doing the obstacle courses now!! (Not so much at our "epic fail" class!)

And grappling (I think!)
He's so excited to go on Monday and Wednesdays....I hope that it continues!!
I was just telling Jason a couple days ago that I needed to figure out how to count from 1-10 in Korean since Dylan kept asking......well, today he started counting in Korean, on his own, and was thrilled!  I noticed after he did it a couple of times that he was missing a number though....he got 9 numbers down right, but was missed 10!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails