Sick kids, right?!?!? Ugggggg........
Kira's been battling another upper respiratory "something" so she couldn't go trick or treating but she still dressed up and helped Daddy hand out candy. She was disappointed but was okay after I told her she could have all the candy in Eva's bag that Eva couldn't eat.....which was all but about 3 pieces!! She dressed up a Jessie from Toy Story.
And then there's Dylan......looks real excited, doesn't he??
I had several "clues" throughout the day that something was up but really just thought that he was tired from a pretty busy weekend.
Clue #1: He asked for all the lights to be off in the basement at quiet time while he watched the movie. I'm pretty sure that he actually fell asleep for a bit.
Clue #2: He fell asleep on the way to martial arts!
Clue #3: He didn't have his normal "pep" at martial arts
Clue #4: (which in my defense I didn't realize until much later) He didn't eat any of his dinner. On martial arts nights, I pack their dinner and they eat it on the way home in the car.
Clue #5: He was all teary-eyed when we got home from martial arts and kept saying he didn't want to to go trick or treating then decided he did but only if I took him.
Okay, so I thnk you get the point.......Mommy wasn't real quick this time especially since i could list several more clues. But the big one was that when we got home from trick or treating, he took a bath and pretty much fell asleep, on my lap, within abot 30 seconds. I checked him before I to bed and he was HOT so I got some Tylenol in him. In the middle of the night he came in and told me he was hot and cold and was shaking! Poor guy! Fever seems to be his only symptom at this point.
Luckily, I did get a few smiles after trick or treating.....
And here's Miss Eva......our pink poodle! So cute! She LOVED trick or treating and after every house would say, "I want to do more!"
A few more of all 3 kiddos......
No comments:
Post a Comment