My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Friday, March 30, 2012

Today was the day....

And this morning I got an email from one of Kira's teachers letting me know that it was fine if I wanted to come to the Figureheads concert today....well, I knew that I better not let Kira SEE me so Eva and I went but watched from a room off to the side.

Kira was enjoying but I could also tell that she was right on the edge of what she could handle with the noise of all the kids in the gym, the music and the commotion BUT she.loved.it!!

I managed to snap a couple of pictures from the side......

 Can ya find Kira?  Red noise-reducing headphones! :-)



It was pretty funny when I picked her up and started dropping hints that we had been there.  Once she figured it out, her jaw literally dropped and she said, "No way!  I didn't even see you!  How did you do that?  Where was Eva?  Did you hear "the windows" song?  That's my favorite!"

I'm glad that I decided to go watch! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails