My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Kira's week with Eema and Bumpa...

(Sorry that some of the pics aren't flipped the right direction.....I've tried several times and have given up!) :-)

I think it's safe to say that she had a great time....chocolate cream pie, helping take care of a horse, riding a horse, 4-H fair, holding a kitty x2 and making faces a Bumpa!  I have a feeling this video shows how a lot of the week went............


If you know Kira, you know that she LOVES animals.  She has since she was really little.  While she was with Eema and Bumpa she had the change to go see Red, my cousins horse.  It's something we've talked about several times but there was just never a chance to do it.  Mom told me they were going and I said it's 50/50 if Kira will actually ride the horse....either way, I was thrilled that she was getting the opportunity to be up close to a horse!

KIRA RODE A HORSE! :-)  When she called to tell me, I could hear her smile!  She was so excited!! She's still talking about it!




 Giving Red a kiss! ;-)


 Feeding Red an apple

 Helping Stacy get food for Red



Kira and Jessica






And as if seeing a horse wasn't enough, she also got to see Jessica's dog, Jazz at the 4K Fair.

 And she got to go to the petting zoo and hold a kitten.........





I think it's safe to say that she had a REALLY fun week!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails