My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Apple and pumpkin pickin'!

Today Dylan and I went to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch with his preschool class.  We had a BEAUTIFUL day and I loved every minute of being there...well, maybe not while he was throwing a fit because "the apple was too hard to bite!!"  We got to pick apples right off the tree and sample a few along the way...as you'll see in the pictures, Dylan found a pretty darn big apple!!

I purchased a small bag to pick apples to bring home...Dylan loved helping me find the "right" apples!!

I loved having the time with Dylan.....just Dylan.  He loved it too.  He kept giving me hugs and would walk up and ASK to hold my hand.  

Ready to ride the big yellow school bus.
 
Deciding that the school bus was too noisy and he didn't like it anymore.
 Exploring.......
 "I'm taking a break!"



 Finally found an apple to pick....
 Ready for his 1st bite......of many!
Boy on a mission!
 Helping his teacher, Diana, find an apple for apple pie!
 He was REALLY proud of this BIG apple he found and wasted no time taking a bite!

Ella found a big apple too!!



Time to find a pumpkin...and yes, he's still working on the apple!
 Found the perfect pumpkin and still eating his apple!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails