I can't believe how lucky we've been with this beautiful weather.....the kids have been outside more than they've been inside. My floors have even stayed clean because they kids have been eating outside for most meals! :-) They love it and I love it!
Eva has been so excited to get be outside more. This summer between the heat and the monster mosquitos it was next to impossible to have her out much. She was funny though...she would make her way down the deck and to the bricks but then like so many kids, she really wasn't a fan of the grass!!
That's my sweet girl! Grrrrrrr!
What'cha doing Eva....
If I don't look at Mommy she won't know what I'm doing.....
Addicted to Baby Signing Time. Eva pushed this booster seat across the floor, crawled up in it and settled in!
Completely engrossed in Baby Signing Time!
No comments:
Post a Comment