My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The sprinkler IS fun!

Kira spent 3 days with my parent the week before the 4th and she had a GREAT time!  It was fun to get emails from her letting me know that she was loving every minute of her time with them!  Dylan REALLY, REALLY missed her.  He actually had a hard time with her being gone.  I just had to keep him busy to keep him distracted.

I decided to get the sprinkler out and let D and  E have some fun in it....Eva wasn't sure at first but eventually she realized it was a blast! :-)















And then the icecream truck came by so Dylan got a Shrek icecream treat.....
And Eva got a bomb-pop.....




Fun times!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails