My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Eva's new bracelet

I've been saying for quite awhile that I needed to get a medical/allergy alert bracelet for Miss Eva.  I was just having a hard time finding one that I thought she would wear and that fit her.  I finally found one and she hasn't asked to have it off since we got it!!  Whew.




The only problem that I have with it is that I need atleast one more hole on it to have all her allergies identified!  Since I took this picture, we had to add bee stings to her allergy list......I took sesame off and added the bee one.  I guess if her testing this fall shows anymore, we'll have to get her a second bracelet!  Thank goodness she likes it! 


1 comment:

Tiffany McKeown said...

Where did you find this bracelet? I have a good friend that just found out her son has a ton of food allergies and she's worried sick. I would love to point her in the right direction to get one of these bracelets. I'm also telling her about your blog. I found you through Kelly'sKorner's this is your life link. Thank you for your honest writing. I'm inspired.

Related Posts with Thumbnails