My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Eva's birthday!

It's official!  My baby is three!  I can hardly believe it but it's true!

Friday night we went to Pedro's at her request for dinner.  Let me tell you...that girl can put away salsa!  Unfortunately our dinner was cut short when Dylan got sick....and yes, I mean SICK.

Eva was very excited to get home and open presents...amazing how quickly they figure the whole present thing out!!




She was very excited about her new dress because you know that wearing dresses makes you a princess, right?  She also got the Fisher Price iXL video system and a Dora game to go with that.  She's really enjoying it!  She LOVES to listen to the stories that are on it and do the coloring section.  After she went to bed, I got it set up for her and added some pictures of herself along with Kira and Dylan!  She was sooo excited when she saw them the next morning!  There's definitely a lot thing that are hard for her yet but I'm glad because hopefully it mean that as she grow and figures things out, she'll find new things to do on it!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails