My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Friday, February 10, 2012

A fun morning.....and it wore them out!

We headed to Madtown Twisters for a PT session for Eva.  We hadn't been there for their open gyms and honestly, I was pretty nervous about how Dylan would do.  There kinds of settings are sometimes an invitation for disaster with him......luckily he did GREAT!  And he had a great time.  Eva loved it too.....

Really?  This is a trampoline?  "I love it!"
The had a bounce house/obstacle course that Eva did once but refused to again....it was pretty big and a lot for her to handle!

"I jumping!  I jumping!"  It wasn't too long before she was jumping in the middle which shocked Miss Heidi and Mom!



Dylan loved jumping into the foam blocks.  It took a lot of work for him to get out but he loved it!  (There's a video at the end!)

D-man got completely freaked out the 1st time he went through this at the end by the HUGE fan that keeps it inflated!  Once we worked through that, he kept going over and over again!  Whew!



This obstacle course was more Eva's speed..... :-)

Tried the rock wall but got frustrated and we moved on!  Hard with no shoes on for sure!

Balance beams were fun for both kids and once thing we are working on with Eva is getting her to look at her feet when she's walking on a balance beam, stepping up, etc so this was great for her.  Dylan liked them too.



It's crazy to think that Eva only has one more sessions with Miss Heidi since when she turns 3 she won't be in Birth-3 anymore.  We've, and yes, I said, WE'VE, loved our sessions with her.  Eva absolutely adores her and gets so excited to see her.  We haven't had the best luck with PT's through Birth-3 for our kids but Miss Heidi has been awesome!  We are all going to miss seeing her on regular basis!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails