You know, May. When Kira gets really sick......4 years running now. This is REALLY a streak I would like to break and I'm pretty sure that she would agree with me on that one! Poor girl is just miserable...day 7 of a fever that we're told has been lasting up to 10 days. Please let us be almost to the end. She's got a terrible cough...it went from starting to terrible in less than 24 hours which may be a new record for her.
She had to miss her class picnic they had earned for good behavior...she was bummed but is more concerned about missing her spring concert on the 24th. Fingers crossed she will be better by then. We don't need to go 3 years running on missing a concert they literally work on all year long.
She shared with me.......miserable stuff for both of us and little bit, okay, ALOT of Mommy guilt for sending her to school the day after she told us in the middle of the night that she didn't feel good "all over." Yeah, those body aches were AWFUL. Sorry sweetie. Two weekends in a row I was sick so I'm hoping for a better weekend coming up.
Dylan's had a cough for a couple of weeks but it seems to be getting better and his was nothing more than just a cough....a bad one but it didn't slow him down at all.
Knock on wood, Eva's good and Jason's good.
I'm really behind on updates on this blog.....I'll work on that! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment