I've been asked more than once where the pictures are! Well, my computer isn't working and whenever I try to upload pics to Jason's computer, nothing happens....clearly I'm doing something wrong. I have lots to share...really I do! :-)
Tomorrow is Dylan's last day of 4K. I can't believe that he's finishing his 3rd year at MGNS and I'm sad that he's done there. He loves it there and does well. Next year will be a big change for him.....it is for every child. He had a blast today playing with water balloons on the playground!
Kira's last day is Tuesday......they are working REALLY hard these last few days. Today they had a pizza party and tomorrow they are having a sprinkler party! :-) I'm sure that Monday which is early release as always and Tuesday when they got 8:30-10:00 will be real productive days too! :-)
Eva's last day of Toddler Time was Wednesday and she was in tears when we got to the car because her best friend Lorelei wasn't there...darn her for going on vacation. Fortunately, I know that we will see Lorelei a lot this summer and they will be in preschool next year together. YES! Eva will got to preschool in the fall.....2 afternoons a week. I am thrilled that she will have Miss Patrice again next year--Eva just adores her. She will also have Linda who Kira and Dylan both had and knows her from just being around the school! I still can't believe that she is old enough to go to preschool. (I do have to admit that I am looking forward possibly having 2 afternoons to myself in the fall- depending on Kira's school schedule.)
The kids are ready for summer. We've been talking about what we're going to do and what they want to do.....it's sure to be busy summer!
Hopefully I'll be back with pictures soon!
1 comment:
Hello there, noticed that you had become a follower to my blog and wanted to say hello. I have read a couple of the most recent posts that you have written, and have read that one of your munchkins gets sick a lot, and one has lots of allergies... Is that correct? Is there a reason for either of these issues? My oldest has an immune deficiency which accounts for his frequent illness, and the allergies, well recently diagnosed with eosinophilic colitis, but due to a huge dietary change that is better
Post a Comment