My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Monday, June 25, 2012

Summer fun! B is for bubbles!!

This summer we are going to have lots of fun doing out "ABC'S of Summer" activities!  We came up with one activity for each letter of the alphabet.  The kids have been asking and asking when we were going to start it and I held firm that we had to wait until school was out.  Well, the day after they were both done, we picked a letter!

They wanted to do "B is for bubbles....homemade!"  They each took a turn making a batch that we could add to the big jug.  Then we took straws and taped them together for the blowers!  They had a great time with the bubbles and even I was impressed with how well they worked!!  It's definitely a cheaper way to have bubbles...light corn syrup, water and Dawn!  The batch we made should last quite awhile for sure!!









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails