My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, September 27, 2012

3rd grade.....

In Kira's words yesterday.....

"You know Mom, 3rd grade really isn't much different from 2nd grade except I have more homework."

Kira's doing REALLY well this year.  It's been so nice (and a relief) to see her coming out at the end of the day SMILING.  She's had very few crying episodes and the ones that she has had, with the exception of one, her aide or teacher knew what had happened and she was able to to get it under control really quick.  

She's come home a few days excited to share with me what she played with kids on the playground.  She's struggled with interacting with kids her age...approaching them to play has been very difficult.  They are working on it this year with her.  Undoubtedly, Kira's crying has impacted kids wanting to play with her and interact so I'm hoping that she can really keep it under control and start making some good friends.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails