We were so excited to have Gwyn and Lorelei come over to have a Christmas Party. The kids had been talking about it for a couple of weeks because I wasn't so smart and told them about it! ;-) Next time, wait a bit longer perhaps! ;-)
We started out with decorating cookies! Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures while the actual decorating was happening but I think it's safe to say that Gwyn and I were both SHOCKED at how long they stuck with it. We were fully expecting one or two cookies a kid then Gwyn and I finishing up...but we finally had to claim a couple of cookies for us to decorate! :-)
Here's the finished products though!
Next up was Christmas shaped pizzas but, ummm, yep, forgot to take pictures of those so moving along to making Magic Reindeer food......the idea was to mix oatmeal, colored sugar and sprinkles for the reindeers to eat then add glitter which would give them power to keep flying. They kids may have thought I was a little weird but they did have fun making it!
It was such a fun day! Can't wait to have another reason to whoop it up together!
No comments:
Post a Comment