My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, December 31, 2009

In 2009, I'm thankful for.......

This beautiful baby girl.....

Who decided to follow in her sister and brothers footstep and visit Special Care, making Mommy cry....

Is now a happy, loud, thriving 10 month old who makes me laugh every.single.day....



I am also thankful for this little boy who challenges Mommy daily with his temper but is also sweeter than sweet!


He adores his big sister and is falling right into the roll of "annoying little brother" at time and has become quite the protector of his little sister....their bond is strong!


And then there's my first baby girl.....even though she HATES it when I call her my baby, she always will be.  I am thankful that she has grown so much in the last year.  She loves school and loves her friends.  She jumps into each day with 2 feet and gives it her all.


She loves her brother and sister and has definitely figured out the roll of big sister....bossiness and all! :-)


And I'm thankful for all her goofy grins!!



2010 HERE WE COME!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails