My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ohmygosh MOMMY!

"When I'm 6 years old in not too many days, I will be a 1st grader!"  And let me tell you that there was NO convincing Miss Kira that that's not the way it works! I'm sure that she has this little idea planted in her head because she's in a K/1 class this year....I decided that I'll just let her teachers handle this one! ;-)

I know that Kira is really missing her friends and teachers...she tells me several times a day that she "just misses everyone so much!"  I'm glad that she loves school and has adjusted so well........that is a bigger relief to Mommy that I can even explain.  She did tell me today that even though she misses her friends, "it's sure nice to take a long nap everyday!"  Yep, school still wears her out.  Jason and I have talked about this a lot and wonder if the day will ever come when either she isn't so tired or she fights the fact that she is tired.  I know that kids with CFTD do struggle a lot with faitgue so I'm betting that it's not something that will go away.  For now, we'll just enjoy and respect the fact that she knows when she's tired and needs to sleep.

How is it possible that we will have a SIX YEAR OLD in just 15 days???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails