My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day....

And not one picture to share! OOPS!

The day started out a little hairy......Dylan and Eva woke up in terrible moods and Jason wasn't feeling well.  Things settled down once I got some food in the kiddos.  Everyone seemed happier then!

After I got a shower in, with no kids in the bathroom, I might add AND I got to blow dry my hair.....it really is the little things, I kicked the kids outside.  It was far to beautiful to think about spending the day inside.

We plants some seeds that the Easter Bunny had brought and please, please let something grow or I'm going to have some very disappointed kids.  We played in the backyard for awhile and then Jason took the kids to the park.

I spent that time cleaning and sorting, and then did some stuff on the computer enjoying the nice weather on the deck.  It felt good to have that time to myself.  I ran to Culver's while the kids were still at the park and had their lunch waiting for them when they got home.

After lunch the girls napped and I read a book......not a book about Nonverbal Learning Disabilities or Sensory Processing or anything like that....a book that I WANTED to read for FUN! :-)  Dylan proceeded to fall asleep on the deck for a bit but was convinced that he didn't.

Dylan had swimming lessons yesterday so we headed off to that.  We had taken a break from Christmas until now but he really hasn't forgotten anything at all.  He picked right up right where he left off!

We got home and played outside for awhile longer before I broke the news to the kids that it was bathtime and time to come in.....they were flithy!!

We managed to wear them all out and they went to bed without a peep!

So after all of that, why in the heck was I WIDE awake until 2:30 AM????

It was a good day though!  Kids are still tired today!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails