My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Outdoor Fun!! (lots of pics!)

I think we were all relieved when the weather was nice on Friday!  Jason had day off work and Dylan was definitely needing some outdoor time!!

Jason is kayaking this weekend and Dylan was more than "willing" to "help" Jason get ready to go!  The kids were REALLY excited when he put his tent up!!









Dinner outside was REALLY fun because of th "HUGE" pieces of watermelon!!

Eva INHALED every kernal of corn off this!  She loved it!

She was sooooo excited that I found icecream sandwiches that she could have!



Time to clean up the VERY dirty boy!

Clean Eva after her bath playing with Daddy!!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails