Is what Dylan said, with his shoulder slumped, when the doctor told him that's how much longer he has to wait to go back to martial arts. :-( He was bummed but handled it better than I thought he might.
Overall he is healing fine from his last surgery and is excited that he did get to go back to PE and recess this week. The poor boy has always needed a physical "outlet" and he's pretty much been restricted since August 24th! That's a long time for an active 6 year old boy.....I think it would be for anyone.
We're in full Christmas mode around here! Our house is decorated and the kids are excited......Eva is loving all the decorations and was a little overwhelmed when we drove through Olin Park to look at all the lights. She just kept saying "wow" and "I see that one!" I'm sure we'll have several more trips through the park this holiday season.
I have a bunch of pictures to upload and post on the blog...hopefully this week! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment