My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Monday, November 5, 2012

Think of Dylan tomorrow.....

Tomorrow Dylan will be having a procedure done at the Children's Hospital.  Because there is the chance that this blog will be around for a very long time, I am not going to go into details for Dylan's privacy.

I will share that the procedure will take a couple of hours and he will have to be completely sedated for it.  Then he will be out of school for the rest of the week.  And rather ironically, he just got "released" for the surgeon from his femur fracture to fully participate in recess and PE and after tomorrow, he will not be able to participate in them until at least November 28th.  Poor guy.....that restriction will likely be a little harder this time around.

We have to be there at 9:30 AM tomorrow and he is scheduled for 11:10 AM.

Think of my Dylan.....we're hoping that this is the end of "crap" for him!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails