My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Please, please, please let her have fun!!!

Jason and I were supposed to go to a Madison Mallards baseball game tonight but I spent the afternoon with Eva at Urgent Care....she has her 1st (and hopefully last) ear infection and possibly a bladder infection too. :-( So, needless to say, I wasn't feeling comfortable leaving my baby with a sitter tonight especially since she was running 105 temp when we got the Urgent Care. Jason asked Kira if she wanted to go and never expected her to get EXCITED about it and seriously want to go. She asked if she could wear her earplugs and of course, that was fine. So they are off to a baseball game! I sooooooooo badly want this to be a GREAT experience for both of them...sooooo badly. Jason has always wanted to be able to take her to games but she hadn't been able to handle it when we had tried in the past.

I sent the camera............be back later to let ya know what happens!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh I hope she had fun! And I hope Eva is feeling better :( Poor sweet girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails