Kira had a great time at the baseball game! I have pictures but once again, my darling-almost-3-year-old has gotten ahold of my cord and I can't find it. It will show up, it always does! :-) Let's just say that she's still talking about it.
Jason and I leave tomorrow morning for Wrigleyville......here we come Chicago. I'm so looking forward to some time with my hubby. With 3 kids, I feel like we just don't have a chance to talk and focus on our marriage like we should...it's a balancing act and sometimes I don't feel like it's very balanced.
As excited as I am, I'm leaving with lots of nerves too. I know the kids will be fine..my parents are here but we're in a wait and see stage with Eva right now. UTI and ear infection, maybe. Allergic to the only oral antibotics that will take care of the UTI but we can't retest right now because she still has antibotics in her system. So we wait...we have to wait and see if she spikes a temp again which would probably be in 48-72 hours. If she spikes a temp, we have to go to the ER and possibly be admited for IV antibotics. I am praying that the 1st urine was contaminated and everything will be fine....but I'm nervous about leaving her. Sigh...why does this happen right when we're ready to go? Kids just know! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment