In the ER! UGGGGG! Yesterday Eva started to seem a little worse so right before her drs office was going to close I called and got an appointment for today at 10:30....1/2 hour later she spiked a temp of 105+ and started to breath really fast. I called Jason at martial arts and told him he needed to come home and Off we went......
They got us right back and her temp was still close to 103. They examined her and after cleaning her ears out to get a good look, collecting a urine sample via the cath. finally decided that a chest xray was in order. I was getting annoyed that they didn't really seem to concerned about her breathing.....
She DOESN'T have pneumonia, yet. She has a bad viral infection that has settled into her lungs that could easily turn into pneumonia. Hoping it doesn't.....
She was soooooooooooo tired when we got home around 10:00 PM. She nursed a little and slept until abotu 1:00 AM when she nursed FOREVER! I was just glad she was eating even it was the middle of the night.
She woke up this morning running a 102 temp but after some Motrin has perked up a little. I'm hoping we'll make it through the weekend with no more urgent care/ER visits...I'm pretty tired of them at this point!
Kira is still home today...she's missed 2 full weeks of school. :-( She's much, much better and I'm sure she'll be back to school on Monday. YEAH!
I'm off to snuggle my baby for a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment