My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Super bug continued....

Just a quick update...

Kira is still home from school and will be missing the 3 Piggie Opera at schoo....we don't need to go into how that went over.  I am taking her back to the dr this afternoon....something needs to change because she is still coughing like crazy and running temps off and on.

Dylan is missing his last day of preschool in the classroom today....tomorrow is park day and I hope we can make that but I'm not holding my breath.  He still has a temp.

Eva, well, I don't really know what's going on with her other than she's not sleeping and is a bear.  I'm thinking of calling the drs office and seeing if I can bring her in when Kira goes.

Did I mention the weather has been beautiful and all I've gotten out for is to hang diapers to dry?  Exciting stuff!!! :-)

BUT even with all of this going on, I know people who have much bigger tough stuff going on so I tell myself that this will pass and I make a batch of rice krispie treats! :-)

Please pray for this little boy....my heart is heavy for this family.  And hug your little ones tight!

And pray for my sister-in-law Valerie's family who lost an aunt yesterday.......it happened quickly and I know their hearts are heavy.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for the update on the kiddos. I'm sad about the 3 piggie opera, and that the kids aren't themselves yet, but like you said, lots to be thankful for. Ben is definitely in my prayers and I'm so sorry for Valerie's family too :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails