My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our germs in review....

I've come to the conclusion that we have some kind of super germ in our house.  Just because all I can do is laugh, here is our "super germ" in review.

April 18: Jason gets a cold
April 20: Dylan has congestion and cough...nothing major
April 22 and 23: Kira had really off days at school...knew something was brewing.
April 24: Kira starts with  fever, cough and congestion
April 27: Kira starts oral steroids
April 28: Kira spikes crazy high temp, dx with pneumonia and ear infection
April 29: Kira to ER in middle of the night with terrible wheezing
Kira has missed a week of school
May 3: Kira still home sick, Eva starts running a fever and runny nose
May 4: Kira starts 2nd round of oral steroids
May 6: Eva to ER with 105+ temp, labored breathing...dx with severe upper respiratory infection
May 7: Kira has missed 2 weeks of school!!
May 8: Dylan wakes up throwing up in middle of the night (Happy Mothers Day to me!)
May 10: Kira finally back to school, Dylan feeling better, Eva just has running nose and little cough left
Mommy thinks that this bug has moved out of our house.......

May 15: Kira starts coughing again and acting off...what the heck!
May 16: Kira has high temp AGAIN, terrible cough AGAIN, back to urgent care AGAIN only to find out that her pnuemonia is back or was never gone to begin with! AHHHHHH! but wait....
May 17: Dylan wakes up with fever after nap (102+)...Mommy slowly begins to have a nervous breakdown
May 18: Eva wakes up in the middle of the night with a fever (101+)...Mommy is just going to check out now! :-)

So, now it's May 19.......Kira is still home from school but has no fever.  She seems to be feeling better.  She slept all night hasn't thrown up in 24 hours.  Dylan still has fever and is a bear.  Eva is taking a nap but is really off and as soon as the Motrin wears off, her fever comes back.

Kira and Dylan are watching movies AGAIN....I don't even want to know the hours that they have spent in front of the tv in the last month.

I'm hoping that Jason and I get our date night on Friday night but not holding my breath.

I'm hoping that Kira can get back to school because I don't want to have to tell her that she has to miss her spring concert....The 3 Piggie Opera...she's only been talking about it for months now.

It's Dylan's last week of school and I'm parent helper on Thursday.....

And Mommy WILL NOT get sick, WILL NOT get sick, WILL NOT get sick!

So....Mr Germbug, please get the heck out of my house.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

GO AWAY SUPER BUG! I have to admit I'm impressed you have such good record of it though LOL! When my kids go back and forth like that I lose track! I want to see pics from the 3 piggie opera up here in a few days :pray

Related Posts with Thumbnails