My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cake time (Bday party, part #3)

Kira was really excited about her chocolate cupcakes with cake pops on top!  She picked pink and purple for the colors....shocker!  I was happy that Bean Sprouts Cafe was able to accomodate Eva and another buddys food allergies and make cupcakes for them too!!!


 Waiting kinda patiently!
 The pictures of Eva just don't do the pouty 2 year old face that she was making while we were singing happy birthday to her.....it was one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile!
 Really?  You put the cupcake in front of me but then tell me to wait....not cool!  Little Miss Pouty Face!
 Trying to show Eva how to blow her candle out....didn't work!
 The look on her face just cracks me up!
 FINALLY!


 Kira was SHOCKED that she got to eat the cupcake and the cakepop! :-)






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails