Eva's PT is just as perplexed as the rest of us about why Eva won't walk anymore. The knee walking is cute but she's almost 2......
Anyway, Heidi has a kid treadmill that we had tried with Eva a couple of times before but she wanted NOTHING to do with it. She decided to bring it again this week and Eva honestly hopped on it before Heidi was even in the door. She sat it down when she stepped in the door and Eva was on it before we knew it.
Heidi was nice enough to leave it for us to use and Eva goes nuts when I bring it out! I have it in J and my room because she can't just hop on and do it herself! Supervision required!!
2 comments:
Love it! That is so cute. And also Elliot is going through that same stage of wanting to see his picture/video before I can even finish taking it. He says "uh see, uh see!!!"
Way to go little one!!!!! How exciting to see you up and walking again. Keep it up! Eema
Post a Comment