My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Monday, January 31, 2011

Facepainting is great! (Bday party, part #4)

Kira was REALLY excited about getting to have facepainting done at the girls party!  I was surprised when Dylan even wanted it done and so did Eva!!

Waiting for their turn......
 Kira said all along that she wanted to be a kitty.....
 Perfect!
 Ethan, Dylan and Colin waiting........maybe not so patiently anymore! :-)
They are all good boys!  Love them all!
 Miss Megan
 No clue what this face is all about but he loved being a kitty like Kira!
 Ethan.......had a hard time sitting still! :-)
 I wasn't sure if Eva would go for it.......she didn't move a muscle!
 So cute!
 Kira's buddy Eric from preschool!  Kira loves spending time with Eric and his family when she walks home with them after school!!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails