All 3 kids are getting so excited for Halloween. As I'm typing this Jason and Dylan are at the martial arts Halloween Party....Dylan was beside himself with excitement about going all day. I think part of it was the "halloween" part of things but he hasn't been to martial arts since August because of his leg so I think he was really excited to see his friends too!!
The girls and I stayed home tonight and had a "girls night!" Kira picked Dominos for dinner and since Eva couldn't have that she wanted a "heart" dinner........translation, Mommy cuts all her food to look like hearts! :-) Then we painted fingers and toes yellow and orange "like candy corn" for Halloween....and now we are watching the new Tinkerbell movie although both girls are fading fast.
Kira's had a cold......it's her 2nd one since school started but this is the first once that required up to get the nebulizer out and call for medications. I thought she was feeling better but today she's been a little droopy again so I'm not sure what to make of that!
On Thursday Dylan has another follow-up with Dr. N and I'm hoping that it will be our last appointment for a year as far as his leg/hip go. Hopefully he'll give us the "okay" and our next appointment with him won't be for a year. I know that Dylan would love to get our for recess and participate in PE class at school.
Hope that everyone is having a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment