I can't believe in less than a month my little boy will be 3 years old! He reminds me a lot my brother when he was little....like Jer, he can't WALK anywhere...we run, hop, jump but don't walk. He is so funny! He keeps us laughing every since day. I can't lie...he has a terrible temper when things don't go his way and that temper gets him in trouble from time to time but then as soon as he "fit" is over, he wants cuddles. He hates it when he knows you're upset with him. He loves to "rocka-rocka!" If there's a rocking chair around, he'll find it. We're potty training which has been an adventure but he's getting there. He's excited about starting preschool this fall...can't wait and talks about it everyday. Mommy is excited for the fun he'll have but a little sad to let go and let him go. (Dylan in preschool and Kira in kinder. this fall....Mama might be a little emotional!)
I just love my boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment