2 for 2! Eva was an angel on the way from Texas just like she was on the way there! When we got to the airport, I found out that our gate had been switched which involved a long walk, riding a shuttle and another long walk....got to the gate to find out that our flight was delayed. Eva was still a happy girl, giggling and loving all the people. Then our plane arrived and we found out that there was another delay...Eva was not so happy about this delay. She was sooo tired by this point and I was starting to have the uh-oh feeling in the pit of my stomach but about 10 minutes before we boarded the plane, Eva fell asleep. I wasn't sure if this a good thing or a bad thing since sometimes those little cat naps are all she thinks she needs. We boarded the plane, took off, flew all the way to Madison, got off the plane and when we got to baggage claim, Eva finally woke up with a smile! That's my girl! Jason said that he's going to remind her of this next time she screams on the way to Iowa...she owes him a few quiet trips he thinks! :-)
So while we were in Texas, we got to meeting our adorable niece and cousin!! Lily is such a sweetie!
We got to see what awesome parents Jer and Val are! (And I'm not sure how I was there for 4 1/2 days and didn't get any pics of Val???)
We learned that something about Texas gives Eva really funny bedhead!!
Eva got very attached to her Zabba blankie which she kept calling "za!"
Eva got to see a baby....and learned that footed sleepers don't come off like her socks!
We got to laugh at this picture!
We had an almost 70 degree day and loved being outside!
Eva learned the word "gentle"...atleast with the baby...smacking mommy is the face is still fun!
When not at home, Mommy needs to stay close or this is the face we saw!
Eva had her 1st dill pickle...loved it...sucked all the juice off, took it out of her mouth and handed it nicely to Mommy! (Eema will be proud of her love of dill pickles!) And not in a picture but Eva learned how to hold her cup and drink out of it by herself...FINALLY!
Eva and Mommy traveled good together!...but I'm not ready to do it again anytime soon by myself!
I took this at the Dallas/Ft. Worth airport while Eva was still happy!
And as nice it as it was to have one-on-one time with Eva...it was good to get home to these 2 goofballs!!
3 comments:
Aww!! Your trip sounds great. The pictures are adorable.
Sounds like a perfect trip! So fun to travel with an angel baby <3 And Lily is just adorable!
Your niece is beautiful... and I'm so happy that your trip was a success too!
Post a Comment