My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Friday, February 26, 2010

Picture time...

Kira had today off school so I decided it would be a good morning to take Kira and Eva to have their pictures taken since Dylan DID have school!  As always, it was an adventure.

Kira is not my most photographic child...I think she just tries too hard. ;-)  Here's a few of the better ones.....


Yep...that's all.  3 pictures but you only need 1, right!
I decided to try a few with the girls together too....
I got this one....
Kira wanted to hold Eva soooooooooo bad but I think it was just a lot of work for her to keep her balance and try to hold Eva.
And then it was Eva's turn...you know, my smiley baby. Yeah, right....
No WAY was she letting go of the green block!  And there's a typical smile with her tongue out!
Time to try and fly!  I love this sweet smile!!!
I'm really bored here folks!
Kinda smile....
And the typical "one finger checking out something new" pose for Eva!
Man, getting kids pictures done is exhausting! :-)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Cute! Your comments make me laugh :) I love the 2 girls together and how is Kira such a big girl?! I'm getting the boys done tomorrow and am already anticipating the exhaustion to come LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails