ON THE AIRPLANE!
So Eva and I flew to Texas yesterday. Our flight was delayed for about an hour out of Madison. Eva did great while we were waiting until about the last 15 mintues...she was tired and not real happy with anything. Once we got on the plane, she FREAKED! She was screaming, trhrowing herself around and pretty much making Mommy have a nervous breakdown.....
Then the plane moved. It moved for about 1/2 second and she was asleep! BIG sigh of relief from Mommy and most likely the rest of the people on the plane too.
And she slept until the plane had landed and about 1/2 the people were already off. YIPPEE!! I even caught a nap and when I woke up and looked out the window there was NO SNOW!!
Jeremy was waiting for us in baggage claim and Eva greeted him with a smile.
Lily is so sweet! She is smiling and "talking" which is so fun to listen too!!
We're having a great time!!
1 comment:
Glad to hear it went well! Enjoy your trip!
Post a Comment