My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Monday, March 1, 2010

Party!!

Kira had to wait awhile but I think it's safe to say that she had a GREAT time celebrating her 6th birthday with her friends this weekend.....Eva seemed to enjoy having all the people around but didn't want to get too far from Mommy or Daddy for very long!!!
We started out the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa coming!  After we went to dinner at Pedro's, Kira couldn't wait to open her gifts!
Eva was tired......
And Dylan waiting "patiently" until I told him he could help Eva open her gifts! ;-)  It's tough when BOTH sisters are getting gifts and you're not!!!
Saturday was the party.....
The kids had fun playing.....man, it was wild but the kids had a blast!
Ethan
Fancy Nancy AKA Sawyer!
It got awful quiet when it was time to eat...
It was fun to watch the kids be as excited to GIVE Kira and Eva presents as they were to recieve them.
Then it was time for cake!!!  We made these cakes but then the kids decorated cupcakes which was a lot of fun!
Eva ate a little but had more fun just playing in her cake...and I think it's a good thing she only ate a little because something really bothered her tummy.  The only things that were different were the frosting and the cake so no more of that for Miss Eva. :-(  She was up most of the night crying and pretty uncomfortable!!!
It was a great time but I'm sure glad that birthdays only come once a year!....parties are a lot of work!!! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails