I don't really have much to say but wanted to share these pictures!
Eema and Bumpa came to Madison last week while Jason was in California for work....I don't know how many games of Fancy Nancy Posh Bedroom Kira and Eema played! And I won't even try to guess how many games of Candyland Castle were played!!! Fun times!
Can someone tell me who this baby is who is starting to not look like a baby anymore?? Oh dear! And yes, that's a tear on her cheek...Mommy told her no to having the camera! Mean Mommy!
Eema went for a walk with Dylan and Eva since we were trying to keep Eva awake a little longer...that worked!! This is seriously the 2nd time I can think of that she has EVER fallen asleep in the stroller!!
Ummm...yep, he's almost 4!! He wore these for most of the week all.the.time.
Don't really have much to update right now....but wanted to share a few pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment