Monday night I had the board of directors from preschool over for our end-of-the-year party so Jason took Kira and Dylan out of the house for awhile. They started out at the library and then since the weather LOOKED like it was going to cooperate, they went to a Mallard baseball game. Kira had talked about it all day so it was good that they got to go but after not even one whole inning, the storms rolled in and the game was called. Jason did get some great pictures for me though......it still amazes me how far Kira has come!!
I remember a day when this would have never happened! I guess Dylan was all about Maynard!
I remember a day when this would have never happened! I guess Dylan was all about Maynard!
I can hear them giggling when I look at these pictures!
Hi-5 for Millie
Bonehead!
Time to eat!
YUM!
Actually taking a minute to watch the field!
Kira loved this last summer too!
Of course, Kira remembered the icecream sandwiches!
Since the game got rained out, we can redeem the tickets for another game so hopefully we'll find an afternoon game to check out later this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment