My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

That's DADDY!

This morning after we dropped Kira off at school we can home and called Jason on Skype.  (He's in California for work all week.)  I didn't tell Dylan who we were calling and he kept thinking it was Eema and Bumpa or Grandma and Grandpa.....he got REALLY excited when he saw Jason's picture on the screen.  As excited as he was, I think he still liked watching HIMSELF on the screen more!!

Eva was just finishing up eating and I asked her if she wanted to see Daddy....she responded with "Dadadadadadada!"  I think she was a little confused at 1st when he was on the computer but she babbled and played a quick game of peek-a-boo!!

Hopefully in the next couple mornings we can call him before Kira goes to school...with the time change doing it at night doesn't work for the kids since they are in bed by the time he get back to the hotel!

1 comment:

Eema said...

It was fun to see her react to the computer each time we waited for J to get online. Gotta love that SKYPE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails