My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Saturday, June 19, 2010

That thing he does....



Dylan has been crazy about the soundtrack from the movie That Thing You Do for quite awhile now.....so crazy about it that he can seriously sit and sing-a-long with the whole CD.  He might not get all the words right but he definitely has all the tunes down.  I have been trying and trying to get a video of him singing some of the songs but he sings one line and wants to see the video soooo......

This morning he was sitting on the potty and we had the CD playing and I took the opportunity get a video of him singing without him knowing it!! :-)  You know you all do this too! :-) :-)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails