Today was Dylan's 1st day of soccer camp...he goes just this week. I wasn't sure how it would go. I could see him getting frustrated and just being in a bad mood or I could see him loving it.....it's safe to say that he was loving it! And he was EXHAUSTED when it was over and is napping right now so that makes me a happy mama! ;-)
Checking things out while waiting for his coach
Kira pouting because I wouldn't let her go to the playground by herself and nothing I brought with for her to do was what she wanted......
He was literally smiling all the time..
Telling his coach that he was ready to play soccer!
Gotta stretch before we play soccer
I looked down and Eva was doing whatever the kids were doing on the field... too cute!
Jumping jacks.....
Lined up and ready to go!
It takes a lot of concentration to get from one end of the field to the other AND kick the ball!
GOAL!
1 comment:
What a fun morning for him. Way to go Dylan! LOVE
Post a Comment