Kira had a birthday party last night at a place called Bounce-U. I wasn't sure how she would do since I hadn't been there but she was so excited to go. SHE HAD A BLAST! I was amazed at some of the stuff that she did.....one things for sure, when she's determined she can do it!
She started out just wanting to bounce but quickly figured out that standing up was really hard with all the kids running around.
She watched the kids do the obstacle course several times and I'll admit I was REALLY nervous about her trying it but knew i had to let her. She watched for a REALLY long time before to give it a whirl!!
In she goes.....
Up the climbing wall...it took her several minutes and several tries...
Then she had to make it through a tunnel and climb up the back of the HUGE slide...that's where I got nervous because I couldn't see her and the kids were literally lapping her. And finally I saw her hairbow at the top of the slide...the 1st time she sat at the top saying that she wasn't going to slide down...
But finally did!
Then she did the whole thing again!
After about 1/2 hour, it was time to go into the next room full of more bounce house fun!
She loved shooting the nerf balls!
Then she wanted to do the REALLY big slide and was happy to see steps! :)
And yes, she held up the line but luckily alot of the kids were from her kindergarten class so they knew all about Kira! :-)
She was so exhausted after an hour of playing that she actually asked to leave the party early. She made it through cake and icecream but then was pretty teary-eyed and just wanted to come home. We did end up leaving before presents but I felt okay about that.
She wants to have her next party there...we'll see! :-)
1 comment:
WTG KIRA! Wow, she has sure come a long way! You must be so proud. And I think it's a PERFECT place for her next party ;)
Post a Comment