Kira started her yoga class today and after having a complete breakdown when the very small lobby very quickly filled up, she was able to pull herself together and really enjoy the class. It's a great set up for her...very small class. They basically run the class around the story of the day. It works great for Kira because there's active time, then time to listen to a page or two, then back to being active. It still wore her out. No pictures today but hopefully next week I'll get some.
Tomorrow morning it's Dylan's turn to go to the dentist....I can see this appointment going really well or not so well!!
I'll update tomorrow!!
2 comments:
YAY for pulling it together, Kira! If Noah broke down I'd probably just leave. I'm glad she got to enjoy it instead! So cool. Good luck with D today!
Now she knows what it is all about....have lots of fun!!!!
Post a Comment