My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Wild animals at the zoo.....

We went to the zoo again this week.....unfortunately, Kira and Dylan were in some kind of mood once we got there and our trip ended with both of the them throwing fits as we left, Kira running away from me, Dylan refusing to walk with us....yeah, it was a proud moment!!
BUT I did get some cute pictures before everything completely fell apart! :-)

In all our trips to the zoo I don't think the kids have EVER seen the penguins swimming through the glass...this was a HUGE hit!  and of course seeing the penguin poop was great fun too! Ug!





Sooooo tired!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOL at your "proud moment"! heehee! Looks fun and OMG I LOVE Eva's piggies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails