No, wait, Dylan went to the dentist today.
He climbed right up in the chair and I thought maybe we were in the clear......
But this cheesy grin is actually a picture of him AFTER his teeth were counted and cleaned by the nurse....at which time I couldn't take a picture because he was on my lap. He liked that she talked about how his teeth were going to the carwash....clean, rinse and shine BUT he wasn't able to lay down in the chair, even with a movie playing on the screen on the ceiling. I didn't real care as long as he was willing to let her do her thing!
So look at those shiny teeth!
BUT he was more than willing to lay in the chair for Dr Tony! No clue what's up with that!
No cavities...everything looked great!
2 comments:
WTG Dilly! Um can you have him have a talk with Noah before his next appt next month?
So proud of you, Dylan! Love those shiny teeth.
Post a Comment