HOT! HOT! HOT!
Oh my goodness is it ever hot outside today! It's over 90 and with the heat index, it's over 105. YUCK!
This morning Kira and Dylan were in the pool by 8:30 AM! They were excited to not have to wait for it to warm up! :-) And it was actually fairly pleasant out at that point. Their buddies Sam and Sawyer came over around 9:45 and the 4 kids had a GREAT time playing in the pool. The water got to the point it was so gross I had no choice but to empty the pool.....which then meant we had to turn the sprinkler on! I think it's safe to say that our lawn was well watered today!!
By about 11:30 it was really starting to heat up and while we were waiting for Jodi to get back with lunch, this is what the kids decided to do!!!
It wasn't too long after I took this picture that the heat got to all of us so by the time Jodi got back, the kids had their clothes on and we were inside! I couldn't believe how quick it went from being pleasant out to not pleasant at all.
It was a really fun day!! Now, I have 3 napping kids....doesn't get much better than that!
No comments:
Post a Comment