My kiddos!

My kiddos!

Pages

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." - Christopher Reeve

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yoga!

Kira has REALLY been enjoying yoga this summer.  She was nervous the 1st week and now she gets a little "keyed" up on the way but usually is ready to go once we are there!  I really enjoy watching her with the other kids.  There are 2 other kids in her class who have special needs as well so it's a very diverse class.  Miss Stephanie does a great job!!
Each week they read a story throughout the hour and do yoga that goes a long with it.  It's great to see Kira working so hard.  She has to work really hard on some of the moves but she does it.  She doesn't give up.  I'm so proud of her.
(Kira is in the light blue shirt)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

WTG Kira! OK, Cori, that looks SO fun! I wish they had kids yoga here!

Tamara said...

WOW... what a great class for kids. I wish we had something like that in our area. Just visiting from Jenna's blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails